The work brings the idea of universal, spiritual and social awareness for issues that should never be forgotten, such as love and the soul. The usage of psychology, poetry and philosophy in the process, highlights the romantic side of the work, using also the background in graphic design that the artist has.
- 2011 – 2015 – Frederick University, Nicosia, Cyprus BA in Graphic and Advertising Design /
- 2017-2018 – MA fine art photography / UCA /University of the Creative Arts /
- 2018- 2020 – PGC in Creative education UCA /
- 2019 – 2020 / Tutor of BA 1rst year photography students / UCA Canterbury and Rochester campus.
- 2017 – 2019 / Personal assistant of Steffi Klenz/ Course leader of M.A. Fine art at UCA Canterbury.
- 2017 – 2018 / Assistant of Dr. Jean Wainright Art Curator Assisting in the curation of exhibitions such as “Powerful Tides – 400 Years of Chatham and the Sea” and “Another Spring.”