Danae Patsalou is a Cypriot artist with a BA degree in Fine Arts from Falmouth University and an MA in Arts and Cultural Management from King’s College London. She currently lives in Larnaca, where her studio is also located. The artist is primarily a painter with great interest in the Cypriot culture and nature as well as memory studies. Danae Patsalou has shown work both in Cyprus, as well as performed her art piece “Roots “in the Tate St. Ives in the UK, which is one of the artist’s greater accomplishments. Lastly, the artist aims to create conversations through her work regarding social issues in Cyprus, which are often hidden within customary everyday living.
- Exhibition ”The Art of Collaboration” at the PieridisMuseum, Larnaca2020
- Group online exhibition by @paitersnetwork_sw ” Interalia” 2020
- Presented work online at New Blood gallery, Cornwall 2020
- Performance of the piece ”Roots” at the Tate St. Ives, Ustudio Event 2019
- Group performance of the piece ”From Where I Stand” at the Tate St.Ives, Ustudio Event 2019
- Exhibition ”Outside In” at the Poly, Falmouth 2018 Exhibition ”Atelier di Pittura” at Art Studio 2017