I am a graduate of Fine Arts from Falmouth University and I am currently doing my master’s degree in Arts and Cultural Management at Kings College London. I worked as an intern at the Bank of Cyprus Cultural foundation, in which I designed the ‘’ Fill the Museum’’ event. I managed the Foundation’s Social Media and I collected and arranged the works made for the event. I have also worked for Tate st.Ives, both as a volunteer, as well as part of the managing team of their Ustudio event, which focused on young people’s education of the art presented in the museum. With my team, I helped with the curation of the event, the activities, as well as performing my own performance piece ‘’ Roots’’ (inspired by OtobongNkanga). I also had the pleasure of running workshops on the day of the event and encourage the audience to make art and express themselves. I have also been part of the Poly: Art, History, Science team in Falmouth, which allowed me to flourish my knowledge on how different forms of art, are being run. Over the years I have also worked in the set production on some Theatre plays, with the last one being ‘’Don Camillo’’. Lastly, I have also worked as my university’s ambassador, both as a Fine Art ambassador, as well as the Cypriot Representative Ambassador.
- Exhibition ”The Art of Collaboration” at the PieridisMuseum, Larnaca2020
- Group online exhibition by @paitersnetwork_sw ” Interalia” 2020
- Presented work online at New Blood gallery, Cornwall 2020
- Performance of the piece ”Roots” at the Tate St. Ives, Ustudio Event 2019
- Group performance of the piece ”From Where I Stand” at the Tate St.Ives, Ustudio Event 2019
- Exhibition ”Outside In” at the Poly, Falmouth 2018 Exhibition ”Atelier di Pittura” at Art Studio 2017