How beautiful life is.
How glorious is every moment.
How full of softness and sweetness and magical emotions.
How graceful the human soul is,
blooming and growing.
It makes me reflect.
It makes me wonder;
could I ever understand why a soul weeps, why a soul shines.
I wonder. Perhaps if I imagine life to be as flawless, as incredibly beautiful as I want it to be..
Even if it’s just for a while, just for a moment.
Even if it vanishes in time, I will forever know how truly beautiful life is.
How a soul can shine forever.
How deeply a shining soul can make me weep.
- It’s not gallery (2011)
- Apocalypse Gallery (2012)
- Golden Gallery (2016)
- Solo exhibition Hilton Cyprus (2017)
- Solo exhibition “the gym concept” Gallery & Courtyard (2018)
- dac Concepts Gallery – Miami Art Week (2018)
- Solo exhibition, Alpha C.K art gallery (2020)
- The O Gallery – Winter Group Exhibition ( 2021)
- Solo Exhibition, The O Gallery (2022)
- Freehand drawing (2001-2003)
- Professors: Dora Farmaka, Villy Kanellopoulou
- Aristotle University of Thessaloniki – Faculty of Fine Arts (2003-2008)
- Professors: Giorgos Gkolfinos, Kyriakos Mortarakos, Xenis Sahinis
- Red Cross Life – A.G.Leventis Gallery (2020)
- Absolut Dare – The Collection Gallery (2020)