Malvina Middleton was born in Cyprus.
Graduate of the School of Art of the Aristotelian University in Thessaloniki, Greece. She then continued her studies at Edinburgh school of Art ,Herriot Watt University, Scotland and the University of Wolverhampton, England where she was awarded a master’s degree with Distinction.
She continued her practical experience in art studios in England, USA, Italy, France, Greece, Germany and Czech Republic.
She has participated in both group and solo exhibitions in Cyprus, England, USA, Greece, Scotland, France, Spain, Germany, Egypt, Italy ,The Netherlands, Austria, Czech Republic, Bulgaria, and Croatia.
AWARDS AND DISTINCTIONS
- Selected to participate in the second Biennale of young Artists in Croatia
- Selected to participate in the 19th Biennale of Alexandria where she is received an achievement award. Egypt.
- Invited to participate in the 20th Biennale of Alexandria where she is awarded an achievement award.
- Selected to participate in the International Biennale of Saint Etienne, France.
- Selected to participate in Glass Price 2006 Coburg ,Germany.
- Jutta Cunny Franz competition, Memorial Award, Germany.
- Selected to design and create the Nicos Simeonides research award.
- Nominated to participate in the international symposium of sculpture, Alexandria, Egypt.
- Won 3rd prize for Cyprus presidency of the council of the Europian Union, Nicosia, Cyprus.
- Nominated by the Champer of Crafts of Munich and Upper Bavaria to participate in the exhibition ,Modern Masters in Munich, Germany.
- Jubileum show,Etienne gallery OISTERWIJK, NL.
- Selected to participate in the first Biennale of glass in Bulgaria.
- Nominate to participate in the Homo Faber, Venice, Italy.
- Nominate to participate in the inaugural exhibition in museum in Germany.
- Craftland, Anasa hotel, Cyprus.
State Gallery of contemporary art, Nicosia, Cyprus.
Central Bank of Cyprus, Kaimakli Bank.
Bibliotheca Alexandria, Egypt.
Private collections and museums in Cyprus and abroad.